1650 RIDGEMORE Drive, Palm Springs,
People love Andreas Hills in South Palm Springs for many different reasons. First being the 360-degree mountain views with a feeling of being removed from it all but just minutes to downtown Palm Springs and a mecca of opportunities to take in a plethora of outdoor activities. We feel quite confident that in 1975 when this custom-built tennis estate by Manny & Zelda Segall was completed, that it was surely at the forefront. Brutalist architectural influences are apparent with bold design and strong geometrical shapes centering around the resort lifestyle in Palm Springs at this home with a regulation north/south tennis court, covered RV parking and pool/spa/waterfall lounging area on the West side taking advantage of the endless mountain views. The use of great beam work and stone greet you at the porte cochere entry with bold entry doors. Undergoing a refresh, this estate has been modernized and offers 6 bedrooms with large primary suite and spa bath with dry sauna, 7 baths throughout including a separate 2 room guesthouse with large balcony and kitchenette that is above the 3-car garage. Referred to as "the solar house" when it was constructed that remains true today. The current owners garner power from the sun with a 70 panel, 27.6kw owned solar system for energy efficiency. Centralized kitchen is close to the tennis court and pool areas as well as multiple living and dining vignettes both inside and out. This architectural property affords tons of privacy, views and resort amenities one expects here in the beautiful desert.